Online Giving is provided by Our Sunday Visitor, a Catholic not-for-profit organization serving parishes for more than 100 years.
Online Giving Letter from Fr. Dan Kayajan
With so much uncertainty regarding the COVID-19 virus and increasing recommendations to avoid crowds and take proper safety precautions, we wanted to remind you that we have options in place now that you can use today. This option is an ideal way to support the parish and our mission should you elect to stay home and worship.
Online Giving is available for you to make contributions to the church. This option makes use of current technology and security standards and allows you to easily setup recurring contributions. It also enables our church to take advantage of new tools to become more efficient.
Online Giving Parishioner Benefits
- Secure and confidential. No need to share payment information with the church office.
- Efficient. Set up direct withdrawals from your checking, savings account or a credit card.
- Simple. Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
- Convenient. No need to write a check or have cash available.
- Remote flexibility. You can give from virtually anywhere anytime.
Online Giving is intended to be a convenient tool for you to use, and we strongly support both Online Giving and Offering Envelopes for contributions to the parish. Online Giving is the electronic way to participate in weekly offertory.
Start giving online today!
- Visit our online giving link.
- Create an account.
- Schedule your recurring gifts.
Please prayerfully consider giving online. If you have any questions, contact the church office.
Monsignor Michael Carruthers
Online Giving Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Online Giving?
- Online Giving is a direct payment program whereby your contribution is debited automatically from your checking, savings, or credit card account into your church’s bank account.
- What are the advantages of Online Giving?
- It makes it easy to fulfill stewardship commitments, even when you can’t attend church. you never have to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps the church save money and improve its budget!
- How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
- Once you complete the online registration form, the contribution amount you specify will automatically be transferred from your bank account to the church’s bank account.
- When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
- Your electronic contribution will be debited on the date you specify on the donation form.
- If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
- Since your contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate date. Electronic contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement as well as your online reports.
- Without a canceled check, how can I prove I made my contribution?
- Your bank statement gives you an itemized list of electronic transactions as well as your online reports.
- Can I put different amounts in offerings and have all of them withdrawn at different times?
- You can set up to contribute to different offers at different times; however, you will have to do each one separately. You will receive a receipt for each one.
- What if I change bank accounts?
- Login and update your account information.
- Is online giving risky?
- It’s less risky than writing checks or bringing cash to church! Electronic contributions cannot be lost, stolen, destroyed and have an extremely high rate of accuracy.
- What if I try online giving and don’t like it?
- You can cancel your authorization by deleting your accounts and donation dates.
- I’m in! How do I sign up for online giving?
- Complete the online registration form using via the link above and select the donations and the amount you would like to donate along with your credit or debit card information. It’s that easy!